it changed!

Looks like the blog is quite boring recently. Why? It's because there's no improvement in my life for career point of view. Frankly speaking, I have no job, no career la!

However, my daily life is quite interesting. Hurm maybe not too interesting but at least I got things to do. I went to my mom's hometown, I went to waterfall, attend wedding orang... visit Melaka. Well, I enjoy my life!

Maybe I should to change this blog to not specified just for my career but the story of my life..entire life, maybe. I can make it as my non-secret online diary..haha


20 Dec, OTW to kampung sagil


yeah! on the evening we went to Gunung Ledang..!


sampai dah..

hehehe.. Iman kata kitorg pakai selipar PAS

berjalan masuk ke kawasan air terjun..kna cari port baek punye


woo sejuk..best sgt. dah lebih 6 thn xg cni
saya yang kebasahan n xbwk baju utk salin

esoknya kami attend wedding sarah, anak sedara mak di Melaka

pastu kami rounder² bdr Melaka..g Perigi Hang Tuah dlu
solat di Masjid Selat Melaka
K.A.M.I
ptg tu sblm blk umah Mbah, kami singgah mkn mee rebus n cendol
Isnin 22th Dec, singgah Bdr Hilir sbb Abah ade kje d Jbtn Laut
Amik kesempatan bergmbr di atas bot berlatarbelakang Eye On Msia
kunun² aje tu..huhu
Merenung..bilakah rezeki akan tiba?

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Your comment will go for approval before published. SPAM is not allowed!!


up