بِسْــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ اارَّحِيم
- Check the functionality of brakes, signal lights and wipers.
- Check tire pressure.
- Ensure spare tire is in good condition.
- Use your seat belt at all times – both driver and passenger(s).
- Be well-rested before driving.
- Avoid taking any medications that can make you drowsy
- Driving requires your full attention. Avoid distractions, such as adjusting the radio or other controls, eating or drinking, and talking on the hand phone.
- Continually search the road to be alert to situations requiring quick action.
- Stop about every two hours for a break. Get out of the vehicle to stretch, take a walk, and get refreshed.
Avoid Aggressive Driving
- Keep your cool in traffic!
- Be patient and courteous to other drivers.
- Do not take other drivers’ actions personally.
- Reduce your stress by planning your route ahead of time (bring the maps and directions), allowing plenty of travel time, and avoiding crowded roadways and busy driving times.