Twenties.Girl


Yesterday was a public holiday for Kedah in conjunction with Sultan Kedah's birthday. Go nowhere except hibernating on cozy bed. Anyhow, oversleep will cause me a headache. Then figured out what to do. Reading would be blessed. Ok, here we go! With average 5 pages every night before fall to sleep, and 3 consecutive days over the weekends, I finally finished reading Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella on yesterday since a month ago. It takes like forever to finished a English book, but only 2 to 3 days to finished a Malay book. Sigh..to tired! Hehehe.

It is a perfect book for me as a beginner because the language is simple and understanding. Besides, the story itself is quite interesting. It was a light and easy read. It tackled my attention on the ability of 'twenties girl'. I kept asking what else she can do and what will happen then.

I intent to read more books by Sophie since I had fall in love with Twenties Girl. She proved that English is not so difficult to understand ; ) *wink*

3 comment(s):

BUNGA said...

salam ziarah..
dah lama saya x baca novel.. asik baca buku cerita anak jer ..hehe

nOtCinDeReLLa said...

@BUNGAok pe..dpt kembalikan memory pd citer2 msa kecik2 dlu..hee

nOtCinDeReLLa said...

skg tgh cuba baca 'sleeping arrangement' pulak

Post a Comment

Your comment will go for approval before published. SPAM is not allowed!!


up