Approved!

On last Monday, I got a call from Mr.Hairol. He said that I was in the rejected list to join the VLSI Job Camp. However, he promised to overcome the issue and asked me to come to his office as soon as possible. He said that I have been rejected because I stated in the employment status as promising job, not unemployed. I have to edit the employment status and resend the form to him.

Yesterday, I went to his office at Kelana Jaya to sign the offer letter. In the meeting, he promised to resend my application to MDec and will contact me to inform any news. By the evening, he called me and inform that my application had approved. Therefore, I will start the program on next Monday, 13 October.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Your comment will go for approval before published. SPAM is not allowed!!


up