the last memory


This week is the final week for me working with the tuition centre. What I can see that I become more close with the childrens especially the 'day care' childrens. I do my work better than before. I serve their lunch and even cook for them although it only some fried egg..hehe. I was also company them to take baths. I will missing them when I started my course. The children that would stick in my memory..I think the one and only Anna. A child that lost her father in her young age; 7 years old child. The chubby little girl that always touch my heart.. Tommorrow will be the final day, I wish I could give my very best for her and those children. Wish me the best!

this is anna. she having her lunch that i serve; telur goreng..haha

anna and me before she went to rumah terbuka hospital selayang

this is sammy. she's cute, isnt she?

Lina, Anna's sister. Sometimes she's so naughty and make Anna crying

Me and Anna again...

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Your comment will go for approval before published. SPAM is not allowed!!


up