oPss, I DiD iT aGaiN!!!

I went to an interview this morning as I said in previous post. My brother sent me to the Professional Advantage office in PJ. We got no difficulties to find the office eventhough I never been there before.

From the Federal Highway, we took the Jalan Barat exit and went straight down. We saw the Tenaga Nasional building on the left and the Amcorp Mall on the right. We went straight down to a roundabout and went 12 O'clock to reach Wisma Yan on the left. I reached the office at 09:30 and met Mr. Lawrance Annies.

Mr. Lawrance welcomed me and gave a form to fill in. It is a biodata form that I need to fill as well as my resume. After finished to fill in the form, I walked into the interview room since there was no one else to have an interview except me. The interview went for about 15 minute and only God knows why I was not nervous. I took it easy and manage not to feel any pressure.

However, it is not so good interview session. Maybe I was not take it seriously. Gee, I even said something that took myself down. What happen to my confident? Self-esteem?

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Your comment will go for approval before published. SPAM is not allowed!!


up