I sHouLd hAvE a GreaTfuL hEarT

About an hour ago, I got a call from Mr. Lawrance regarding to the interview yesterday. It's suprising me because yesterday he said that we will know the result of the interview on next week. Besides, I think this is so early for me know the result today.

It's sound grateful that I am selected to join the company but in the same time it's also kind of litle burden in my heart. That is because the salary is less than I got from TeleTech. PA were considered me as a fresh graduate, therefore I will got 'big' salary. Yeah, whatever! At least I got a job waiting for me. But the most burden that I feel is I still hoping that I could join Sony =(.

On this coming Monday, I will have a second interview with PA's HR at 11:30. I should be grateful that I got a job.

2 comment(s):

Dils said...

Hi. Was browsing through random blog, terjumpa yours.

Used to work at Teletech,KL too. Heard about the bad luck there.

Anyway just want to wish you .. all the best of luck, selamat mengharungi interview2 and hope you find the best of jobs that suit your needs. :)

nOtCinDeReLLa said...

=) thank you,dila..

Post a Comment

Your comment will go for approval before published. SPAM is not allowed!!


up