spend for commencement ceremony

In the previous post, I said that I'm going to buy a tudung to match with my "kebarung" at Selayang Mall. Unfortunately, right after I arrived at the shop in the mall, I was so disappointed because the shop is closed. I got no idea when to get a tudung at Jln Masjid India since we were going to my father's hometown in the evening. However, my mother said that we can have the tudung at Sungai Besar. Yes, my mother was right! We went to Arked Man at Sungai Besar before we came back home from the hometown. I bought two tudung; one for my commencement ceremony and another just for my collection. I was not hesitated to buy the tudung because it is only RM29.90 for bawal 1 with bright shining crystal. I believed it is worthy!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Your comment will go for approval before published. SPAM is not allowed!!


up