cOnvOcaTioN iS aRouNd thE cOrneR

I'm so excited lately because my convocation day is around the corner. Next week will be the day. Today I'm going to Selayang Mall to buy a tudung for my convocation. I'm also going to Bank Islam to pay for a package of convocation frame. I'm so excited that I will have my degree certificate because after that the process of hunting job will be going better.

Even though now I have a job waiting for me, but I need to find another job because I'm not feeling okay with the job waiting. I'm worry about the location of the office that shared the same building with petrol station;Shell. I thanked Allah that last two days Andy from PA called me said that the job will be start on 13th Oct. So I got much time for me to find another job.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Your comment will go for approval before published. SPAM is not allowed!!


up