Yerk!

Last Sat, I had a good time with Shafaq. After we went to office, we gone to Sunway Carnival Mall at 5 (Just like the ofiice hour...gone at 5..hehe). I planned to watch Transformers, since my friend is already watched the muvie, we decided to watch Drag Me To Hell.
"The story revolves around Los Angeles loan officer Christine Brown, who tries to impress her boss by refusing to extend a loan to Mrs. Ganush. In retaliation, Ganush places a curse on Christine which, if not passed on to someone else within three days, will plunge her into the depths of hell to burn for eternity" - cited from Wikipedia.
At first, I thought the movie must be very horror due to the poster stick on the cinema entrance. However, I changed my mind after I watched the movie. For me (for Shafaq as well), the movie is so disgusting and funny. Especially when the gypsy lady attacked Christine with her toothless mouth. Yerk!

 

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Your comment will go for approval before published. SPAM is not allowed!!


up