4. If you had to evacuate your house immediately, what is the one thing you would grab on the way out?

Only ONE ah? Two or three cannot ah?? Aiyaaa...

If it is only one thing, that would be handphone with reloaded credit. Ya lah, if it is out of credit or with expired credit, no point lah.

There must be a very strong reason why I had to evacuate from the house immediately. That could be something very emergency that I need to contact someone to help me. Without a telecommunication device, how can we call for help? Yes, if there is anybody nearer, we just can knock their door for help. But if our relatives or friends is away, handphone is the answer.

Uwaaa...I still wanted to grab my purse if I had to evecuate the house immediately. Why only one thing? Two lah at least.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Your comment will go for approval before published. SPAM is not allowed!!


up