I HATE FLU.. I LOVE SAVINGS

I'm not feeling well lately. I keep having flu and my body temperature is increase. I got headache that make me lost focus in the class. I always sleepy and keep yawning. What a shame!
"Journey" that takes for about 3 hours to home with public transport become more annoying and exhausting. Somehow, what I heard in the LRT train from Kelana Jaya to Pasar Seni this evening cheer me up. Usually I always hear the "skema" voice everyday, "Tee Nee Neet...Stesen berikutnya Taman Bahagia. Next station, Taman Bahagia", but this evening was different. "Tee Nee Nee Nee Neet (Digi sound)..Stesen berikutnya, Taman Bahagia (cheerly). Next station, Taman Bahagia. Save ur bill with our special plan...bla..bla. I love savings. Digi Postpaid. Tee Nee Nee Nee Neet (Digi sound)"

Hehehe..for me it is very amusing because that is the first time I hear it. I smile : ) for a while. Hehehe.. Another reason is that I didn't hear it in the morning I took the train.


1 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

the voice; i used to it..

Post a Comment

Your comment will go for approval before published. SPAM is not allowed!!


up