wut a special present!

yesterday was my birthday. i got a birthday cake from my S.I.L who actually bought the cake for my brother. it was delicious chocolate cake from secret recipe.
somehow, the i got the most pleasant surprise in the evening. hehehe..i got ketumbit on my eye lid. wahaha what a special birthday present i have. i planned to going out yesterday, but i have to cancelled because of it. nevertheless, i don’t regret it at all. i manage to vanish the “blemish” today; in the morning.
today, i have thing to do; i have to finish my project coding. by next week, i have to combine all of submodules in my project. by hook or by crook, i have to do it eventhough i have no mood. besides, it is raining day…hahaha that is the additional reason.
~ loser have many reasons ~

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Your comment will go for approval before published. SPAM is not allowed!!


up