bbq n sleepover

Tomorrow's activities:
1. go to Sedim and enjoy walking on the Tree Top Walk
2. join my colleague in bbq n sleepover bash

I love waterfall so much instead of beach. Sedim is a waterfall recreation park near Kulim..that's what I think, I don't know maybe I'm wrong bcoz I never been there b4. However, this time I can't join my roommate enjoy the waterfall bcoz I'm on 'my time'. How sad..huhu

In the evening, I will join my colleague in bbq n sleepover bash. Since I'm new here, I will take this opportunity to get to know them. It's fun right? Can't wait to eat..haha. As per Zura, the bash is also supporting the Earth hour. I don't know how it support the campaign..whatever!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Your comment will go for approval before published. SPAM is not allowed!!


up