Sushi? My first time

Today I had my lunch @ Sakae Sushi.
In the first place, it was really awkward to me when Kak Lisa said we will have welcome lunch for our new group member @ sushi place. It is because I do not eat raw food. I do not even eat ulam, not because I do not like them but I tak reti.



A day before today (which is yesterday..hehehe), Kak Lisa sent us the link to Sakae Sushi menu for us to review. I was thinking, owh man there is nothing I can eat.



I was drove to the Sunway Carnival Mall with Kak Lisa, Claire and Esther. "Norin, awak drive boleh? I tak bawak Naza I hari ni", Kak Lisa said. "Boleh..boleh". But in the same time I did not know why my heart beats so fast. I was monologuing to myself "Norina, apsal kamu ni? Hurm, gentar nak makan makanan mentah ke? (hehehe). Owh, maybe I should put extra-careful to drive today". Thanks to Allah SWT, nothing bad happen. .



We were reached there @ 12.30pm. As Kak Lisa used to live in Japan, I asked her to decide my food. Of course she know better, right? Anything I want to grap from the train, I asked her first. Play safe! Hohoho..



I enjoyed eat Kanikama, Salmon and Unagi Nigiri Sushi, and Salmon Carpaccio. Owh, I like Tempura Chese Maki and Sun Maki, too. I tried Miso Soup, but cannot finish it because I was already fulled.





0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Your comment will go for approval before published. SPAM is not allowed!!


up