Phobia

Just went out from sub-FAB; FA lab. Nothing much, I just went to the lab to submit job request. I don't do the Physical FA, nor Electrical FA. I just request them to do it for me. Yes, still I have to queue with other requests. *Note: I'm not princess, nor Cinderella..hehehe

My job (currently la) isn't difficult. My boss thinks for me, and I just execute (this is why sometimes I felt so bored and useless. in fact I could say I am a technician not an engineer).

Owh, I had almost off the topic. OK, just get back to the point. I hate to go to the lab. Almost every time I get sting by the electrostatic charge whenever I hang back the smock or touch the door to go out. Last week was the worse. It was happen when I hang back the smock after wore it. My hand was touched the attached hanger. I believe it was the high charge I ever felt before. I was so shocked and about to cried. Don't worry I am not that crazy to cry in the lab.

Now, I am phobia to go downstair to the lab. It's scary to get sting by the charge. I can't escape myself to void going downstair to the lab, so what do I do is before I hang the smock or tru pass the door, I will hit them with pen for example, or cover my hand with cloth. Anyhow, I still phobia with the electrostatic charge in the lab.


1 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

kita serupa!

Post a Comment

Your comment will go for approval before published. SPAM is not allowed!!


up