thanks so much to you guyzz

A call
Last two Friday, Jan 2, 2009, I got a call from Ms.Asmah from Silterra regarding to my application to join NCITE programme. It is an OJT/Internship programme, actually. She asked me to come for an interview on Wednesday, Jan 7,2009 at 3pm.

Since I got the call, I have been worried where I could stay at least a night when I reached Kulim. I contacted my friend, Huda but it would be difficult because she lives with her brothers. Then, I called my ex-roommate during my first and second years studied in KUKUM, Muni and she kindly invited me to stay in her house. (Thanks so much, Muni)

On Monday, I got an email from Ms.Asmah after I called to inform that I don't get any email from her since she called me on the last Friday.
Dear Norina
It was pleasant talking to you. As discussed, please take note that the interview will be as follows:
Date : 7 Jan 08 (Wed)
Time : 3 pm
Venue : SilTerra Malaysia Sdn Bhd


My Journey
Tuesday, Jan 6, 2009 at 5.30pm, I took MaraLiner's bus to Kulim and reached at 10.40pm in the night. Right after I reached there, I called Muni to fetch me down at the bus station. I stayed a night in Muni's house. She, actually sharing the house with K.Ely and Aifa, our junior in KUKUM.

The day
The day has come.. I did a practice to attend the interview. I speak in front of a mirror and try to built my confident. I pray to Allah that I can do best in the interview. At 1.30pm, Muni was home to send nasi bungkus for me and went back to her office. (She was very kind to me). She promise to back at 2.20 - 2.30pm to take me to Silterra.
After took the lunch, I performed solat and get ready to the interview. By 2.35pm, Muni cames and take me to Silterra. I was interviewed by Mrs.Norlisa and Mr.Yun. I thinks, we had a smooth conversation and I hope something good will comes.


Visit
In the evening after the interview, I rush to Atif's house. Actually I have a bit unpleasant feeling because I may like someone who selfish. I, rushly get out from Muni's house right after my business done. Ashamed! Fortunately, Muni don't feel that way.
Muni take me to bus station after she finished her work. I took bus from Kulim to Serdang and supposed take another bus to Parit Buntar. Unfortunately, when I reached Serdang, the last bus to Parit Buntar had already gone. By hook or by crook, I had to take a taxi and paid MYR30 for the fare to USM Transkrian.
Atif and her husband fetch me down and take me to their home in Taman Bersatu, Nibong Tebal. I stayed in the house for 2 days. In the last day, which was yesterday, I cooked lunch for them. In the evening, I took a bus to KL and went back home at 11pm.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Your comment will go for approval before published. SPAM is not allowed!!


up