Crowded


Picture above describe my word. That was happen yesterday when every body rush to get home and going to hometown for the CNY. Owh I made big mistake by choosing this time to meet Ckla. I should find another time I think.. Anyway, it's not a big problem.


Today in the morning I went to Ampang Point drove by Ckla. We went to bookshop, bought 2nd hand book for me to start reading and improve my English. Hee that what I think and I wanted to try.



By the way, I also bought new blouse...two. They will I wear when I start the OJT next month.
LemonGrass was the place we have our lunch. I had nasi lemak pandan and limau ice..huhu. Bolehlah rasanya..


1 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

hahaha
i see u gone to ampang point to buy 2nd hand books? is it at payless book store?

dah abis bace compilasi novel readers digest tu?

have fun wit ur books..
fiqaz...

Post a Comment

Your comment will go for approval before published. SPAM is not allowed!!


up