The 4 Texts You Just Can't Delete

1. The sweet text from the ex.
2. The drunk text from the BFF.
3. The cheesy text from the parents.
4. The 'thank you' text.

Got this while reading Cleo in May issue, and I would say the first type of texts will immediately vanish from my saved items in a month period after broke up. There is no point to keep the bloody sweet text to remind how sweet he was. Hey it is over, wake up!

My BFFs never get drunk! Hehehe..but they do send very sweet texts sometimes. Some are:-
Every times i 4get 2 say
"Are you ok?"
and every times i even miss 2 say
"Hi!"
but that doesn't mean u r 4gten, coz u r always in my mind.. Happy

and

I hav
EYES: 2 look at u
HAND: 2 pray for u
MIND: 2 remember u
HEART: 2 miss u
N
N
N
LEGS: 2 kick u if u 4get me!! He3

My parents used to call me rather that texting. Hehe it is tiring to type the text instead of just push call button, isn't it? In fact they would easily know our health condition just by hearing our voice. Oh ya, it is tiring because they doesn't familiar to type/read in short form too..hehe

I rather saved the wishes texts instead of 'thank you' text. They are few texts wishing my birthday. I would saved them that I appreciate their remembrance of my birthday, then hopefully also I would not forget to wish their birthday too.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Your comment will go for approval before published. SPAM is not allowed!!


up