they.miss.me.hehe

i just called my home sweet home to talk with my mom. unfortunately, she wasn't at home. she out for kenduri and berzanji (which old timer usually do =p). i talked with my lil brother; Alim. Asking whether he already had a dinner, how's school, have he already did his homework, and some more topic. it was so funny when he didn't know for whom he talking with. but it didn't take so long when suddenly i laugh..hehehe. "ni mesti kakak noren', he said with his eight year old voice...hahaha i laugh out load. one thing that make me still smiling even during writing this entry, when he said "ingat abang iman sorang je ke rindu, adik pon rindu jugak". he come out with the statement when i told him that his brother called me yesterday as he miss me. hehehe..so sweet of them..

our lil' Alim Lips 2

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Your comment will go for approval before published. SPAM is not allowed!!


up