thanks.to.u.anyway

Just completed the forth episode of You're Beautiful. Somehow, while watching the Korean drama, I keep thinking how mad I was today.

I was outing with my girl cousins at MidValley today. I was off to take train from Kepong to MidValley around 11am. However, the train was late arrived. Yes, today is Labour Day and it was crowded everywhere.

I reached at the used to be the biggest shopping mall in Asia around 12.30pm. It was really crowded and we had to Q long with 3 lines. At first I was Q in the second line, suddenly the first line is faster than other. It was actually the T'n'G line, which I DIDNT KNOW it was. Since the line reduced the number of people Q-ing, then I changed to the line. I was so surprised that it was T'n'G line when I reached in front the gate. Damn, I was stood there awhile as I was really frustrated. Sigh.. I knew that I need to go behind and start Q-ing again.

Suddenly I heard a voice.
"Excuse me, the Q is behind"
I was smiled to the Chinese lady and said "I know"
Seriously I didnt get offended with the phrase, that's why I smiled. But when I was about to leave to behind, the bitch said..
"You know it but you're still doing it"
Hey, ini mendatangkan kemarahan! Terkedu beb!
"I never knew it is T'n'G line, ok!"
Even KL is my hometown, it doesnt mean I know everything about every places. Even though I had went to the same place more than three times, I wont remember everything about the place.

She start saying something which I dont wanna know because I was already get
angry. I dont wanna say anything more then I just snapped my fingers right before her face and go. I kinda person who cant stand anger, so I better get off. (She was so lucky that I wasnt slap on her face..huhu)

Then I heard the bitch said "Idiot!"
I turned and replied "You are IDIOT!", then I went behind.
I was really mad, my heart pounding so fast. Dont know whether my face turned red. Owh, I forgot..couldnt see if it was turned red, I have dark skin.

She shouldnt said it that way. She could say nicely, isn't she? She had judged me as people who love to over take the Q, yet she doesnt know me exactly. I was so angry with her. I even wished she will fall while taking staircase. Geramnyerr! Sepanjang pengalaman hidup aku, kebanyakan yang suka potong Q ni, orang dia la. Selamba jerr..no manner!

Then I was thinking, do people around there see me as I was wrong? Do people who heard I said "You are idiot" thought I insane? See, because of I couldnt control my anger, I was embarrassed myself. Huhu do I really care?

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Your comment will go for approval before published. SPAM is not allowed!!


up