A.Bad.Dream

I had a bad dream last night. It was really nonsense. Yeah right, it is called a dream, isn't it?

I had a dream that I had miscarriage, and yes I was already married (in the dream lorr).

As far I remember, the dream started when I was live separately with my hubby (Sayang, you were in my dream). Not because we were having matrimonial issue, it just because he working in other place. I was live with my mother.

The scene was in the bathroom where by I just took my shower. It was really nonsense because the incomplete fetus (is it called embryo?) drop down, just like that. Unbelievable!

I was so disappointed and shock. It was very sad and the dream last with I called my hubby to tell him what was happened. He calmed me down and managed to cheered me up even though he was away.

I just thinking, is the dream have something to tell me, or 'hello, it just a dream'.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Your comment will go for approval before published. SPAM is not allowed!!


up